Which one is true?
a) My brother is walking down the street.
b) My brother is walk down the street.
2. a) The nurses are work with the doctors.
b) The nurses are working with the doctors.
3. a) The children are playing chess at the moment.
b) The children are playing chess once a week.
4. a) Pablo is no painting a picture.
b) Pablo is not painting a picture.
5. a) Are your parents cleaning the rooms?
b) Is your parents cleaning the rooms?
a) What are you wearing at the moment?
b) What you are wearing at the moment?
7. a) I amn’t selling my car.
b) I’m not selling my car.
a) What are your children watching?
b) What are your son watching?
a) Ali’s repairing the car.
b) Ali repairing the car.
10. a) Selma and Cemil is watering the flowers.
b) Selma and Cemil are watering the flowers.
1. a 2. b 3. a 4. b 5. a 6. a 7. b 8. a 9. a 10. b