1. Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone.
2. Thomas Edison invented the phonograph. People also knew him with his studies on lightbulbs, electricity and film and audio devices.
3. Johannes Guttenberg invented the printing machine.
4. John Logie Baird invented the mechanical television (an earlier version of television).
5. Konrad Zuse built the first programmable computer.
6. Ell Whitney seperated the unneccessary materials from the cotton with cotton gin.
7. Jacques – Mande Daguerre invented the first practical instrument of photography in 1937.
8. James Watt invented the first modern steam engine.
9. Helen Augusta Blanchard patented the first zig – zag machine in 1873.
10. Alexander Fleming discovered the penicillin in 1928.
1. g 2. h 3. j 4. i 5. f
6. e 7. a 8. b 9. d 10. c