We are here, at the seaside. The sun sun is shining and the sea looks wonderful. There are
a lot of people on the beach. Some people are having some meal. Some children are building a sand castle.
We will spend our time at the seaside. We will swim and play games. We will lie on the beach and sunbathe. I’m sure we will have wonderful time. Because the beach is as soft as
cotton and the people are as hot as the Sun.
1. How does the sea look?
2. What are the children doing?
3. What will they do at the seaside?
4. Where will they lie?
5. Will they hav wonderful time?
1. lt looks wonderful.
2. They are building a sand castle.
3. They will swim, play games, lie on the beach and sunbathe.
4. They will lie on the beach.
5. Yes, they will.