There was a farm somewhere in England. In that farm, there were a lot of animals. The owner of the farm, Mr. Jones, was a very bad man. The oldest animal on that farm was a pig. His name was Old Major. He called all animals one day and they had a secret meeting. The Old Major said:
“We will be new owners of the farm.”
They had the farm and Mr. Jones went somewhere else. They had some rules:
1. People are enemies for us . 4. Animals won’t sleep in a bed.
2. Animals are friends forever. 5. Animals won’t drink alcohol.
3. Animals won’t wear anything. 6. Animals are equal.
They lived well on the farm for a short time. There was a bad pig on the farm. His name was Napoleon.The farm was the same again. Napoleon was in relation with the owners of the
other farms. At the end of the story they understood that the animals weren’t different from the people.
Write TRUE or FALSE
1. False 2. False 3. True 4. True 5. False
6. True 7. False 8. True 9. True 10. True